Coordinator Integrated Planning and Reporting
Blacktown City Council is the second largest Council in NSW and a leader in the growth and development of the Western Sydney region. With a population of close to 350,000 and growing to 500,000 Blacktown City Council plays an important role in the delivery of services to the community. Blacktown City employs over 2000 staff working across over 40 business lines and provides a wide range of professional opportunities and employee benefits.
At Blacktown City Council we are proud to be supporters of a wide, diverse community and strive towards building the best council in Australia, achieving this through initiatives such as becoming a White Ribbon accredited Council.
About the opportunity
We are seeking an experienced and highly skilled professional to join our Corporate Strategy team.
Working in a high performing environment and building networks across the organisation, this challenging senior position is responsible for leading innovative programs in Integrated Planning and Reporting, including strategic and business planning, performance measurement and Council's response to the principles of Quadruple Bottom Line.
A commitment to our values of teamwork, customer focus, innovation and safety is essential.
- Provide leadership and specialist assistance to Council on Integrated Planning and Reporting (IP&R) matters, developing and coordinating a whole of organisation commitment to the advancement of Blacktown City with regard to IP&R.
- Prepare, develop and implement IP&R programs, projects, policies and strategies in line with Council’s corporate goals.
- Act in accordance with the NSW WHS Act 2011, WHS Regulation 2017 and the Work Health and Safety (WHS) Management System to ensure a safe place of work.
Qualifications and Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field and/or minimum 8 years relevant experience
- Demonstrated high level experience in local government Integrated Planning and Reporting requirements
- Demonstrated experience in business planning or review
- Demonstrated capability in change management
- Exceptional interpersonal, negotiation and teamwork skills
- Availability to work flexible working hours
- Current Class "C" Driver's Licence
- Experience in QBL reporting and decision making or a similar framework
- Knowledge of business process management
Remuneration & Benefits
The salary and conditions of employment are in accordance with Blacktown City Council’s Enterprise Agreement.
- A competitive salary range of $86,892.00 - $97,323.20 (Grade 16) per annum will be offered based on qualifications and experience
- Leaseback Vehicle
- 35 hour working week
- Opportunity to participate in Council's flextime arrangement
- Employee benefits such as leave entitlements, 9.5% employer superannuation contribution, Fitness Passport and gym membership discounts, and social clubs.
Click here to view or download the position description.
APPLY NOW USING OUR FAST, EASY TO USE ONLINE APPLICATION PROCESS:
- Have your resume and any other relevant documentation ready to attach.
- Have a personal email address ready to use and complete your application without 'logging-out' of the system.
- Review the questions and decide on your responses before commencing your application.
Best of luck.
Closing Date: 1 June 2018
Contact Officer: Ross Kingsley, 9839 6447
INTERNAL REF: BCC678