Service Coordinator - Blacktown Leisure Centre Stanhope
An exciting opportunity exists to join Key Venues at Blacktown City Council.
Key Venues consists of 10 of Council’s premier sport and leisure facilities. We deliver first class activity and program choice, we promote Blacktown City as the leader in sport, recreation and leisure and we give every visitor and customer a safe and memorable experience. Our values are team work, customer focus, innovation and commitment to safety.
About the opportunity
We are looking for a motivated and experienced individual to join the team at Blacktown Leisure Centre Stanhope as Service Coordinator.
The Service Coordinator is responsible for leading the front desk, catering and administration teams. You will need to have experience in leading a team of both full time and casual staff. Coordinating recruitment, training and qualifications for all staff, coordinate and implement procedures, monitoring business Key Performance Indicators, ensuring WHS systems are compliant for the centre.
We are looking for an applicant who is extremely organised, proficient in various computer applications, has proven cash management skills and is committed to providing quality customer service.
Qualifications and Experience
- Relevant qualifications in a related field
- Minimum 3 years supervisory experience
- Extensive experience coordinating multiple service areas (reception, catering & administration)
- Structuring and implementing effective rosters
- Prior use of industry point of sale and corporate software systems, including training staff to use these systems
- Proven cash management skills
- Current Drivers Licence
- Working With Children Check
Remuneration & benefits
The salary and conditions of employment are in accordance with Blacktown City Council’s Enterprise Agreement.
- A competitive salary range of $1,159.70 - $1,298.90 (Grade 8) per week will be offered based on qualifications and experience
- 35 hour working week
- Employee benefits such as leave entitlements, 9.5% employer superannuation contribution, Fitness Passport and gym membership discounts, and social clubs.
Click here to view or download the position description.
APPLY NOW USING OUR FAST, EASY TO USE ONLINE APPLICATION PROCESS:
- Have your resume and any other relevant documentation ready to attach.
- Have a personal email address ready to use and complete your application without 'logging-out' of the system.
- Review the questions and decide on your responses before commencing your application.
Best of luck.
Closing Date: 23 February 2018
Contact Officer: Nichole Edsall 0427 779 285
INTERNAL REF: BCC820